Gallery Mews Cottages
T: 017687 78248
Gallery Mews Cottages are housed within a 200 year old Lakeland barn, idyllically situated three miles to the west of Keswick, within the Lake District National Park.
“Idyllic accommodation in a beautiful setting”
- Each cottage is completely self-contained, fully furnished and equipped.
- The garden, shared between the cottages, is fully enclosed and overlooking Skiddaw.
- The owners are resident on site.
- Electric heating is provided together with an immersion heater, electric cooker, microwave, fridge and kettle.
- Electricity is included in the cottage price.
- Bed linen and towels are included in the cottage price.
- Digital televisions with DVD are provided in all cottages.
- Provisions can be obtained from nearby Keswick (3 miles) or our well-stocked local shop in Braithwaite (1 mile).
- Private car parking is available adjacent to the cottages.
- Dogs are permitted by prior agreement with the owners (an extra charge of £10 per week will be made).
- A deposit of 50% is payable on booking; the balance to be paid 28 days before arrival (we reserve the right to re-let the cottage if these conditions are not met).
- Each cottage is provided with an up-to-date guide which details all aspects of life in and around Gallery Mews.
- All cottages provide ground floor access and accommodation suitable for less able persons.